UltiMeta has developed a single, pre-built, Meta Application software called EASE that adapts and morphs to any enterprise application through configuration. EASE powers the next generation of Business-Process-Automation-as-a-Service (BPaaS) applications that help enterprises across multiple industries harness real-time business efficiencies through seamless, end-to-end electronic workflows. As a result, businesses benefit from improved productivity, shortened cycle times, dynamic decision making, and better customer service.
By eliminating tedious programming steps from solution creation, UltiMeta revolutionizes the way enterprise applications are built. The following factors differentiate EASE from other incumbent technologies:
- No coding process - provides speed-to-market advantages of packaged apps and the tailored fit of a custom app
- Offline architecture makes application available at all times - connection needed only for data and application sync
- Superior user experience on Tablet PCs, kiosks, PDAs, and smart phones
- SaaS subscription model with Multi-tenant architecture
EASE Cross-platform Architecture Model
UltiMeta EASE is built upon a completely new services-based architecture model to enable applications. Using Meta Application principles as the foundation, EASE is flexibly architected to enable applications that can be deployed on multiple devices and a multitude of operating systems. The architecture model to enable a “build-once” and deploy across multiple platforms is illustrated below.
Go to Top
EASE Software Components
UltiMeta’s EASE software has three main components:
- The EASE Service Delivery Engine (SDE), a pre-packaged server component, which includes both the application development services module and the application run-time services module.
- The EASE client, a pre-packaged client component – a separate SilverLight client for running the application inside a browser, and a separate native mobile client that runs on a windows PC or a Windows mobile device.
- The EASE Design Studio, a no-code development and deployment environment. These components enable rapid development, deployment and management of custom, mobilized application services.
Go to Top
- Application Customization – core development elements
- Custom forms, UI, Automated data schema, Flexible Master/transaction data mapping
- Application Customization – advanced features
- Identity, Roles & rights management, workflow state management, electronic signature and annotation, search screens and reports
- Application Life Cycle management features
- App packaging, installation, version control, offline functionality and data sync functions
- Application external interfaces and extensibility
- Client & server side DLLs, WCF service bus to other systems, external device interfaces, API to internal EASE data elements
- SaaS and Cloud application features
- Multi-tenancy as well as multiple cloud deployment configuration models.
Go to Top